WHAT IS —
THE CONNECTICUT PERINATAL ASSOCIATION?
A nonprofit, voluntary, statewide, multidisciplinary organization concerned with perinatal health issues from preconception through infancy. We promote education, support research and influence state priorities. Perinatal means surrounding the time of birth - - A time to be healthy.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Nurses, Obstetricians, Pediatricians, Social Workers, Nutritionists, Therapists, Geneticists and Genetic Counselors, Developmental Specialists, Respiratory Therapists, Administrators, Legislators, Consumers. Those committed to promoting health and health care of Connecticut’s mothers and children.
WHAT ARE MY BENEFITS WHEN I JOIN?
- Reduced rates at our semiannual conferences
- Participation in committees such as Legislation and Newsletter
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to help shape State priorities
- Opportunity to help improve maternal and infant health care in Connecticut
- Free CPA membership when you enroll three new members!